HYPER-THERMIC OZONE SAUNA
The use of a sauna should be an important part of any detoxification program. The sauna increases the eliminative, detoxifying and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands and also promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation. Using the steam sauna with ozone allows the steam to surround the body and ozone can be introduced through the skin. Humid heat opens the pores, which allows the ozone through the skin to the bloodstream, where it can travel to the fat and lymph tissue. It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone/steam sauna is the easiest and best way to accomplish this.
Artificially induced hyperthermia (rising body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses) combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body's fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. The combination of steam and ozone is a natural, effective way to promote a refreshing sense of well-being. We believe that an Ozone/Steam Sauna cabinet represents a pleasant and easy to follow form of body cleansing.
Benefitsof ozone sauna:
• Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
• Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
• Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
• Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the healing process.
• Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
• Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 20 minute session.
Newest research shows steam hyperthermia can be an effective treatment for:
• Detoxification programs
• Immune system deficiencies
• Pain management
• Stress and muscle tension
• Increasing body metabolism
• Elimination of toxins
• Blood circulation
This is for information only, and should not be considered as medical advice. We are an information source only, and are making no health claims. This information is supplied so that you can make an informed decision. Please consult with your health care practitioner before considering any therapy or therapy protocols.”